Minecraft Loading Performance Mods Fabric and Forge
So i decided to spend a bit of time changing to 1.19.4 Minecraft with loader mods to make it a bit faster. I tested a version with Forge but it seemed to run really slowly on my current world so i switched back to fabric, as the loader mods i use seem to run a lot higher FPS than with the forge.
I will list Forge Mods used as well as the Fabric ones, for forge with my system i get about 40 fps with a massive base vs about 80 on Fabric, but you can test both and see which you prefer.
Also i like to know the co-ordinates the xero's mini map is quite a nice mod for this. Even loading the map vs just showing the co-ordinates seems to load about the same.
If you are using MultiMC and want to use fabric, make sure as well as installing Fabric you also install the Fabric API or none of the mods will actually work and will error saying there is no Fabric installed even though it is! Fabric API - Versions
For performance java i use Eclipse Adoptium which seems to work a lot faster than the normal java installation.
- Canary - Its like lithium for forge.
- Clumps - clumps xp orbs into one
- Fastload x
Try install fabric manually. Releases · TeamAOF/All-of-Fabric-1 Fabric | The home of the Fabric mod development toolchain. Installation for Minecraft Launcher | Fabric player:tutorials:install_multimc:windows [Fabric Wiki]
- You need the Fabric API as well...
- Fabric mod for rewriting the light engine to fix lighting performance and lighting errors.
- Sodium is a free and open-source rendering engine replacement for the Minecraft client that greatly improves frame rates, reduces micro-stutter, and fixes graphical issues in Minecraft
- Sodium - Minecraft Mod
- Mini Map
- LazyDFU is an optimization mod for Minecraft that defers unnecessary initialization work so that it is only performed if required. Specifically, it makes the initialization of DataFixerUpper "lazy" - that is, it will not immediately create the rules required to migrate data from older versions of Minecraft to newer versions until it actually needs to do so.
- LazyDFU Minecraft Mods - CurseForge
- Smooth Boot
Optimize Minecraft loading performance to be smoother on low end systems and scale better on high end systems
- Smooth Boot
- This mod reduces the memory usage of Minecraft in a few different ways
- This clumps xp orbs into one, so it reduces lag a bit.
- Clumps Minecraft Mods - CurseForge
- Changes the way the world loads to make it load in faster.
- Fastload Minecraft Mods - CurseForge