1-99 Agility (Without Kandarin Hard Diaries)
Here are the courses that you should do per level
- 1-10 Gnome Stronghold Agility Course
- 10-20 Draynor Village Rooftop Course
- 20-30 Al-Kharid Rooftop Course
- 30-40 Varrock Rooftop Course
- 40-60 Canifis Rooftop Course (Wilderness course doesn't offer marks of grace, you should probably stick with Canifis)
Note: The reason you should stick with Canifis is to get the Marks of Grace faster here, you can just do it until you have the full grace set and then move to the Falador one if you need a change. You should get the whole set at around level 55 agility if you stick to the Canifis Course.
- 60-72 Seers' Rooftop Course
- 72-80 Desert Agility Pyramid (Level 68 Magic + Dream Mentor quest for 'Humidify' spell highly recommended to fill your waterskin)
- 80-90 Rellekka Rooftop Course
- 90-99 Ardougne Rooftop Course
And this is roughly how long each one will take all the way to 99.
Agility Training 1-99 - How long will it take?
Agility. The most tedious of skills. I've always wondered how many hours you'd need to spend from level 10 to get to 99 legit using only Rooftop Courses. I've bumped down the experience rates because people are likely to mess up every now and then doing the course or get distracted a little.
The answer is as follows:
- 10-20 (Draynor Village is ~ 9000xp/hr) = 0.37 hours
- 20-30 (Al Kharid is ~ 9000xp/hr) = 0.99 hours
- 30-40 (Varrock is ~ 10000xp/hr) = 2.39 hours
- 40-50 (Canifis is ~ 18000xp/hr) = 3.56 hours
- 50-60 (Falador is ~ 22000xp/hr) = 7.84 hours
- 60-70 (Seers is ~ 40000xp/hr) = 11.60 hours
- 70-80 (Pollnivneach is ~ 49000xp/hr) = 25.49 hours
- 80-90 (Relleka is ~50000xp/hr) = 67.21 hours
- 90-99 (Ardougne is ~59000xp/hr) = 130.31 hours
- Total time = 249.76 hours, or 10.41 days.